Monday, May 26, 2014

Nuclear Explosion!


      Hello people, I apologize for not posting in a few days, a couple of technical difficulties and also, I went camping this weekend! My whole family went (6 people) plus 3 of my sister's friends (9 people). We left on Friday after school and got back yesterday. We went up to the Burnsville campsite area. I took a couple of good photos that I'll share with you guys over a period of a couple of days.

     This picture below, is a photograph of our campfire while it was dying down and popping and cracking. It was pitch black outside except for this fire so I had to set my f-stop to 22! It was about a five second shutter speed. This slow shutter speed allowed more movement and travel of each individual pixel. The streams of red line are actually embers that traveled in the air while my shutter was open. The slow shutter speed is also what caused the silky feel to the fire.


No comments:

Post a Comment