Friday, May 16, 2014
Clouds & Sunsets
Tonight, my family and I went to the Mellow Mushroom downtown. After we got done eating, while we were walking back to out car, I saw how pretty the sky was. Moments later I hear; BOOM BA DOOM BADAADADA DOOM BOOM!!! I look to my left and see a couple of college G's partying in their cars listening to rap. I decide to dance along. Then I hear "GO BOY GO! AYYYY". I was part of the club!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 Years Gone
Not only is that the name of one of my favorite Zeppelin songs, it also happens to be how long it has been since I used, posted on, or thou...
-
Last weekend, my Mom and I went over to the Botanical Gardens and shot some photos. I went not really knowing what I wanted to shoot ...
-
This is my step-sister Lindsay in the waterfall near Chimney Park, North Carolina. Chimney Rock itself was a bit ridiculous, there we...
-
I'm not completely sure what type of plant this is but it sure looks cool at sunset. The silhouette really creates a dark and soo...


No comments:
Post a Comment