So, here I am trying to take a photo of the river. After I take the photo, I stand up because I am about to fall over since I'm standing in the middle of a slippery, algae covered rock and gram says "Go back to that position, don't stand up!". I look over my should and see gram drawing me. Her drawings are at her page Real Life Journals.
Sunday, May 18, 2014
Modeling in a River...?
So, here I am trying to take a photo of the river. After I take the photo, I stand up because I am about to fall over since I'm standing in the middle of a slippery, algae covered rock and gram says "Go back to that position, don't stand up!". I look over my should and see gram drawing me. Her drawings are at her page Real Life Journals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 Years Gone
Not only is that the name of one of my favorite Zeppelin songs, it also happens to be how long it has been since I used, posted on, or thou...
-
Last weekend, my Mom and I went over to the Botanical Gardens and shot some photos. I went not really knowing what I wanted to shoot ...
-
This is my step-sister Lindsay in the waterfall near Chimney Park, North Carolina. Chimney Rock itself was a bit ridiculous, there we...
-
Exams have finally shown their nasty faces and so I have been bogged down with lots of school work and other drama. This post features...

I really love this...your eye is amazing.
ReplyDeleteMerci boupcoup, vous etre tres gentile!
Delete