Monday, May 26, 2014

Exploring Manual Mode



      A couple of days ago, I was sitting in class before school, and I got bored so I took out my camera and started messing around with it. I tried to take a picture without my lens on to see what would happen. The camera wouldn't let me do anything, due to the error message saying, "Lens Not Attached". I put it in manual mode and it stopped showing the message. I was just fooling around to see if turning the lens around would make things far away and I pressed the front of the lens against the camera and I looked and I saw that everything was hugely magnified! The view was very blurry so I messed around with the levers on the lens and I got it to manually increase the aperture and I got a macro shot out of a zoom telephoto lens.


No comments:

Post a Comment