Sunday, June 22, 2014

Mission Hospital Internship


    This week I've been at a Mission Hospital internship called Mission Possible. We basically go tour different departments of the hospital and have people present to us about what they do in the hospital. It goes on for another 2.5 weeks (total of 3.5 weeks) and at the end we get paid $600.00. I haven't had much time to do much of anything because after the internship, I get home and I'm just worn out. I took this picture this morning. It's a day lily and I found it very pretty!

    If anyone knows of any jobs/photoshoots I can do for anyone, please message me on Facebook. I need to buy a macro lens! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Really like the contrasts in this shot. You do so well with the telephoto on shots that really need a macro lens. Can't wait to see what you do with a macro lens. When you finish at Mission, we can find some yard jobs around here to help you get going with your savings.

    ReplyDelete