Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Bee Sting


A couple of days ago, I was walking back from the pool and I got stung by a bee for the first time this summer. It was terrible. I had no shoes on and I was walking through grass and stepped on a flower that must have had a yellow jacket on it or something because when I stepped down it was the worst pain I've felt in a while. The funny thing is, I saw the bee subconsciously before I stepped on it! Right before I stepped on it I knew what was going to happen but it was such a quick thought that I had no time to react before I stepped down. Last July 4th, I stepped on a Black Hornet nest and got stung on my toe by that. My mom put some tobacco on it and it healed instantly. This nasty yellow jacket stung me and the stinging didn't go away until the morning after when it turned white like this flower. I took this the same day as the sting because it reminded me of my white toe.

1 comment: