Monday, June 22, 2015

Warren Wilson College Campus Collaborations Continued


In this round of collaborations between Gram and I, we focused on pieces that we have previously created and tried to put them together instead of making something specifically for this project. Gram had a really interesting drawing of the Silo which featured a very dark and moody atmosphere. We thought that the painting would go well with my eerie photo of the cows that I took a while back. We put them together and voila!

In the second image we used a photo of the inside of an old barn that I had previously taken and a drawing of the sheep that lived below. Her drawing matched my photo and so we decided to put that together and see what it would look like and it turned out to not be too bad!





No comments:

Post a Comment